I suggest you ...

How To Print?

I've been looking through your site and I have not been able to find where you can print your brackets. Is this option not available yet?

58 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nick ElliottNick Elliott shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Roel de WildtRoel de Wildt commented  · 

Hi Joe, I'm experiencing the same issue as @SPB. The tournament times on the print page are incorrect. They looks like the match times that I've entered minus 2 hours.

• SPBSPB commented  · 

Print functionality looks good, but the tournament times don't show correctly on the print page. In fact, they're completely wrong, as if randomly picked.

• JimJim commented  · 

IS PRINT FUNCTION AVAILABLE? IF SO, HOW? FRUSTRATED TRYING TO TRY PRINT FUNCTIONALITY.

• Joe FenderAdminJoe Fender (Community Manager, BracketCloud) commented  · 

We're currently testing new print functionality on the live server and hope to have this done in the next couple of days. You're actually able to use it at the moment although if you encounter any bugs, please report back here.

• Joe FenderAdminJoe Fender (Community Manager, BracketCloud) commented  · 

Please be assured we are putting every available resource into this, which I hope you can understand isn't much.

The print feature is not easy, especially with our limited server stack. We have come up with a solution that is being worked on at present and we hope to finish this by September.

As a side note, we offer BracketCloud Pro to those who wish to support the development of BracketCloud.
        http://bracketcloud.com/pro

• RRRR commented  · 

I am also extremely frustrated and disappointed that there is no PDF print feature. I would very much like to print out each Western and Southern Open Draw on one sheet.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

It's absolutely unbelievable that you haven't been able to implement printing after "working on it" for at least 4 months. Please direct some real resources towards this issue.

• Anonymous commented  · 

agree. useless to me if I can't print and hand out

• HirenHiren commented  · 

Print still not here?

• Nick ElliottNick Elliott commented  · 

Thank you! Wasn't able to use this for our tournaments last year due to thing. Can't wait!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Looking for the print the bracket option as well.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Same problem ... What good is bracket if you can't print it?

Feedback and Knowledge Base