I suggest you ...

How To Print?

I've been looking through your site and I have not been able to find where you can print your brackets. Is this option not available yet?

58 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nick Elliott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MattD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone been able print with correct times. I'm having the same issue and don't see that it's been resolved. Thanks.

• Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My printing still shows incorrect times. It looks like it's printing a different time zone.

• Roel de Wildt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Joe, I'm experiencing the same issue as @SPB. The tournament times on the print page are incorrect. They looks like the match times that I've entered minus 2 hours.

• SPB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Print functionality looks good, but the tournament times don't show correctly on the print page. In fact, they're completely wrong, as if randomly picked.

• Jim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IS PRINT FUNCTION AVAILABLE? IF SO, HOW? FRUSTRATED TRYING TO TRY PRINT FUNCTIONALITY.

• AdminJoe Fender (Community Manager, BracketCloud) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please be assured we are putting every available resource into this, which I hope you can understand isn't much.

The print feature is not easy, especially with our limited server stack. We have come up with a solution that is being worked on at present and we hope to finish this by September.

As a side note, we offer BracketCloud Pro to those who wish to support the development of BracketCloud.
        http://bracketcloud.com/pro

• RR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also extremely frustrated and disappointed that there is no PDF print feature. I would very much like to print out each Western and Southern Open Draw on one sheet.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's absolutely unbelievable that you haven't been able to implement printing after "working on it" for at least 4 months. Please direct some real resources towards this issue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base