I suggest you ...

Provide a point deduction facility for round robin games

This would allow for penalty points and to facilitate awarding less points for say goaless draws (e.g. 3 pts for win, 2 pts for score draw & 1pt for goaless draw).

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is useless as negative points will apply to all teams when entered in the settings tab. The idea is to have a facility to only deduct points from individual teams that have been penalised. If you cannot implement this then I will have to look elsewhere

Can I ask why this idea has been dismissed? If you enter negative points under the settings tab, the will deduct points from all teams not individuals. Other sites incorporate this facility of points deduction quite easily

This means that negative numbers will apply to all teams generally and not individually which is what I was requesting. I think administration have missed the point here. For example if a team has incurred a penalty point, it should be able to be deducted from it's points total

Just to ask when the point deduction facility for round robin games will be implemented.I will then be in a position to create tournaments.

Ray

Feedback and Knowledge Base