I suggest you ...

Introduce a (penalty) points deduction facility for groups/leagues for infringements etc

This idea has been put forward by myself already in another way but I feel it was rejected without being understood

56 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This should have been a facility available from the start. Other sites provide it as standard.

• Anonymous commented  · 

45 votes. How much more interest could there be in supporting the immediate implementation penalty points for group stages and leagues?

• Anonymous commented  · 

By introducing penalty points, league tables will be less rigid by the implementation of set points and offer virtually any amount of point adjustment not just for infringements but for, say, less points for a no-score draw. In short, more flexibility is provided

• Anonymous commented  · 

Surely this has gathered enough interest to be implemented? I cannot wait much longer before looking elsewhere

• Anonymous commented  · 

Are Bracketcloud now able to implement this function?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Surely 33 votes suggest sufficient interest to warrant implementation of this idea

• Joe FenderAdminJoe Fender (Community Manager, BracketCloud) commented  · 

Thanks for the suggestion. A way for admins to manually enter infringements that alter scores may be useful but I'd like to see if this gathers more interest first before moving into implementation.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Will Bracket cloud admin now be able to implement a points deduction for individual teams/players at the round robin stage of a competition?

• Anonymous commented  · 

A facility should be added to deduct penalty points for infringements at the round robin stage of a competition. Entering a negative number on the settings tab will simply penalise all teams or players and not the individual that has incurred the penalty. I am surprised this has not already been implemented.

Feedback and Knowledge Base