General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Ladder League: Individual mixed team games

Would it be possible to create something similar to the Dota 2 NEL league (http://neodota.com/nel/) or Dota 2 Ranked Party Matchmaking where you have a standard ladder with each person having an individual ranking, but can put a random team of 5vs5 (for eg.) together and then it adjusts the ELO for all those that took part according to the match win/loss and the ELOs of those that took part.

Currently the only way I can think of doing this is by creating a ladder and creating a match for each person vs each of those in the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The upload file for match file did not accept other types of files, please fix.

When I just do trial and error of each BracketCloud functionalities, I notice that the match file to be uploaded is not completely uploaded for certain type of game replay file.

For example, Command & Conquer 3 use .cnc3replay to allow other user to download and watch replay file of the match.

I test it with 2 different file type, first is .rep which is common replay file for game and second is .jpg which is picture file. The .rep did not upload successfully while .jpg uploaded successfully. Both file are below 500kB.

I don't know this issue have to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for contacting us. There is several cases where you may not be receiving the registration email and we are trying to fix this at the moment. If this continues to occur, please create a support ticket and we can manually activate your account. We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused!

4. Connect Facebook and Google Drive Accounts

I've signed in as both but so far there is no way to link the two accounts together so you can signin with Facebook but still manage the same Google Drive tournaments after installing the app.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pool Play

Minimum guarantee games have single elimination brackets. Pools are generally 4 teams per pool with a single single elimination bracket. IE. 16 teams = 4 Pools (Groups) every pool plays each other within their bracket leaving a winner for each pool giving points like the Round Robin. After the 3 games there is an option for bracket play depending if there are 4 or more games guaranteed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a way for people to delete matches in round robin, to eliminate unnecessary ones

If there are only a certain number of matches required to advance or be eliminated in a certain tournament there should be a way to remove those unnecessary matches to get rid of the clutter

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base