General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Advanced Challenge posting for games such as Call of Duty with multiple game modes and series options

i run an online tournament company and would like to introduce ladders using Bracket Cloud, however an Advanced Challenge form would be needed for the Admin / Tournament Owner to set up what type of challenges could be posted.

For example in call of duty, there are usually several game modes up for grabs with several options available:

EXAMPLES:

4v4 - Best of 3 - Variant

4v4 one and Done - SnD Only

So i think tournament owner should be allowed to customise the challenge posting form, to better engage users into using there ladders.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. API key is not valid

Hello, I have some trouble with Bracketclouds API. When I enter line like this e.g. https://bracketcloud.com/api/1.0/tournaments/288?api_key={YOUR API KEY} and enter my API key instead {YOUR API KEY}, I get 403 answer from server. Is this correct? What I do wrong? Thanks for answer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sort tournaments by relevance

A lot of "test" tournaments and other not real tournaments are shown on the first couple pages even though people host real tournaments too. Please try to detect if a tournament is relevant to a visitor or not. How much info was provided to the tournament.. etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sort tournaments by relevance

A lot of "test" tournaments and other not real tournaments are shown on the first couple pages even though people host real tournaments too. Please try to detect if a tournament is relevant to a visitor or not. How much info was provided to the tournament.. etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Divide brackets in to four regions

Create four distinct regions for a 64 player/team tournament. It would be like the way the NCAA Basketball Tournament has theirs setup.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "Latest Matches Widget" for website

It would be interesting to create a widget for website (html code) which bring the latest matches played.
    Each result of Bracketcloud inserted automatically appear on the widget.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make admin of the bracket able to lock team/player edits for users.

I'm currently hosting a tournament. Is there anyway to lock rosters in teams, so users can't edit them anymore. (Deleting users from team, could be one way to circle it, but then they couldn't report losses or wins)

Or something more complicated allow them to edit but it has to be approved by admin?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow live scoring

I was hoping you guys could implement to where an admin can "start" a game and update score without commenting. It would save time, and can help people looking for a quick score update without reading through a list of comments.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I don't know what this bracket style is called but read

It would be like IIHF WC brackets, but little bit different or same if you want.

First there would be a round robin stage (2-4 groups).
    Then (if 2 groups) 4 teams continue to next stage where A1 faces B2 and B1 faces A2. Winners play in finals. Losers do bronze match.
    (if 4 groups) 3 winners of each group continue (12 teams) to the qualifying round. The qualifying round is another round of group play with two groups of six, with the top four teams in each group advancing into the knockout playoff stage. The bottom four teams in…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Voting on Brackets?

Is there a way to create a bracket that you can vote on like greatest sports team?

So I have 16 teams and want to have my friends vote on who they think is the best. Is that feature available?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Location per match

I would like to see that besides picking a date and time for a match, you could also select a location for a match. I'm using BracketCloud for a soccer tournament, and it would be great to let participants know on which field they're playing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Able to print/copy full team rosters.

I've 30 teams, I want the list of all members in the teams. I don't wanna go through all the teams by pressing them one at the time. Any possibility to extend team rosters to a nice sheet?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Block users

If there is a user making unwanted comments and uploading unwanted images in your bracket. How does one stop or block these individuals.

A way to ensure only tournament participants can comment and upload images would be appreciated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the idea, I think its a good one. We’ll consider its implementation.

If there is any specific user accounts that you can let us know about that are harassing your tournament please email their username and a link to the tournament to support@bracketcloud.com. We’re able to ban users by IP address if they violate our terms of service. Thanks!

14. Open team builder ability with promotable/demotable roster team creator must also be demotable to be used in tournaments

A team tab with the ability to create teams in which the teams creator can be demoted perhaps having to put someone in the place of the team creator to keep the team active say if another team captain isn't in place in 7 days the team gets deleted but not the members

A just a few other things

1 regional tournament entry/search for international players

2 A news feed straight from tournament results entry to the blog that's tournament creators can instantly post up the results of their tournament (also gives creators a chance to let people see the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Auto Height for Wordpress Plugin

It would be great to have an option that would automatically assign the embed to the full height; our pages will expand so we don't run into any issues in that sense. We really dislike scrolling in an iframe!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow admins to set up ladder matches between teams they are not a member of.

Allow admins to set up ladder matches between teams they are not a member of.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In ladders, new teams with 0 matches played should appear at the bottom of the ladder.

In ladders, new teams with 0 matches played should appear at the bottom of the ladder. They should start with 1000 points but teams who have played matches should be above them even when they have less than a thousand points. This way the middle of the ladder is not populated by inactive teams. Thanks.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add new categories

Could you please add some new competition categories. We suggest the following:
    * Chess
    * Pro Evolution Soccer
    * Table football/soccer
    * IQ League

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add a match view in Bracket mode

Hi-

I'd like to start by saying that I'm really glad I found this system for brackets, where multiple people can administer one bracket.

One nice feature would be the ability to see all of the matches in a bracket in a list form. When you have a lot of matches, it may make it easier to be able to pull up a list of the matches occurring at the time

I'd also like to see a Smash Bros. Icon added.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have the option to opt-out draws.

Since some tournaments doesn't need draws like in Round-Robin, can you have the option to opt out of having draws, just win and loss only?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base