An error occurred while saving the commentCharles Alvear commented
I support this enhancement request.
To provide a use-case scenario,
- I run a weekly single-player, double elimination darts tournament,
- we don't always have a fixed number of players each week.
- We generally have between 6-12 people show up to play on any given week.
- I use printed brackets from PrintYourBrackets.com and a set of numbered poker chips to have people draw their place on the bracket.
- In cases where I don't have exactly 8 players. example 10, I can fill out the bracket and determine which 6 players will have a bye, and which 4 players will play a 'pre-round' to get the bracket started.
- Here's an example of the 10 player bracket I use: http://www.printyourbrackets.com/10teamdoubleelimination.html
It would be great if bracketcloud could handle these oddball scenarios because I would love to manage the tourney online.
Effectively, it would be great if I could import a player list and have Bracketcloud fill out the bracket for me, determining the correct type of bracket to use, randomizing the player list in the bracket and determine which players have a bye.
Thanks for your consideration. I'll keep my account active and will hope to hear about the outcome of this enhancement request!Charles Alvear supported this idea ·